- EJTN is proud to launch its Exchange Programme 2022 call for applications for court staff.
- For the first time, court staff can apply to short-term exchanges in another EU MS.
- The Exchange Programme for judicial authorities is the EJTN flagship activity.
EJTN is delighted to announce the opening of the call for applications for court staff in the framework of the 2022 Exchange Programme for Judicial Authorities!
The below short-term exchanges in the courts, prosecution offices and judicial training institutions of the EU Member States (EU MS) are now open for applications as part of the Exchange Programme 2022.
- General exchanges for court staff in the courts/prosecution offices of the EU MS enable participants to share the work of their counterparts in another EU country and to familiarise themselves with a judicial system other than their own.
- Bilateral exchanges for court staff between courts/prosecution offices of the EU MS. In a bilateral exchange, one court/prosecution office from an EU MS sends a delegation of court staff to the corresponding court/prosecution office of the other EU MS, who acts as the hosting institution. Please read the call for expression of interest for bilateral exchanges for details on how to apply. Attention: Applications for bilateral exchanges shall not be submitted through the online application form. Applicant courts/prosecution offices shall submit an exchange project comprising the duly completed and signed application form, hosting agreement and privacy disclaimer to their national training institution.
- Exchanges for court staff trainers allow participants to become familiar with the training methodologies, pedagogical tools, best practices and any training initiative which apply in the host country.
Come and take part in the EJTN Exchange Programme 2022!
Please note that the selection of participants to the Exchange Programme is the sole prerogative of EJTN’s Member and Associate organisations.