Calls for applications to the Exchange Programme activities take place every year in the Autumn and in the Spring
The second call for applications for study visits under the Exchange Programme 2021 is now open.
The format of several study visits in the second semester of 2021 needs to be confirmed. The following study visits are planned:
- Study visit with the European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR) ;
- Study visit with the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) ;
- Study visit with the EU institutions in Brussels;
- Study visit with the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights(FRA) and the United Nations Office for Drugs and Crime (UNODC);
- Study visit with the Hague Conference on Private International Law (HCCH);
- Study visit with Eurojust
Main target group: Judges, Prosecutors, Judicial trainers
Learning objectives: EJTN study visits are designed to familiarise judges and prosecutors of the EU MS with the visited institution, providing them with an in-depth insight into the institutions’ work, functioning and procedures.
The presentation, requirements and dates of each study visit are available here.
How to apply?
Applicants are invited to submit their applications by using the online application form.
Prior to applying, please read carefully the Frequently Asked Questions and the Financial Conditions for information on the financial conditions governing the study visits.
How is the selection made?
Applicants are preselected by the EJTN Member and partner institutions in each Member State. Applications of preselected applicants are then sent to the EJTN secretariat who proceeds to their allocation according to the available places in the hosting institutions.