Organised for groups of participants from different nationalities at the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU), the European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR), Eurojust, the EU institutions in Brussels, the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) and The Hague Conference on Private International Law (HCCH), these provide beneficiaries with insights into the functioning and procedures of the host institutions.
The duration of the study visits varies depending on the host institution:
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested? To take part, you must apply to the annual Exchange Programme call for applications (one in Winter for the study visits taking place in the first semester, and a second one in the Spring for the study visits taking place in the Autumn). Read the dedicated call for applications page to keep updated about exchange opportunities under the Exchange Programme.
ARE YOU A PARTICIPANT?
EJTN Secretariat is pleased to provide support in the framework of your study visit. Please contact ExchangeProgramme(at)ejtn.eu should you have any questions.
Please find below a summary table of the study visit practicalities.
|BEFORE THE ACTIVITY
At the latest 1 month before the starting date of the activity, the participant must:
Read the Financial conditions and Frequently Asked Questions
Make his/her travel arrangements
Complete the online registration form by using the link recived by email
Check with his/her employer that he/she will remain covered during the whole training period by the social security scheme applicable to the concerned national administration and that the latter will support the health expenses incurred abroad
Make sure that he/she is insured against accident, death and invalidity risks
|DURING THE ACTIVITY
The participant shall respect the terms and conditions of the programme (training schedule, content).
|AFTER THE ACTIVITY
Within 1 month after the activity, the participant must:
Complete the post-activity reimbursement on the Exchange Programme online platform by using the individual link received by email:
1. Complete the online evaluation form
2. Fill in the statement of costs online and upload the following documents onthe Exchange Programme platform:
- COPY OF BOARDING PASSES, TRAIN AND BUS TICKETS.
- Only if the ticket does not clearly show the amount claimed, please also include the INVOICE from the travel agency or the airline.
- If travel by car: EXTRACT FROM GOOGLE MAPS TO PROVE ITINERARY
3. Send the ORIGINALS OF THE BOARDING PASSES/TRAIN AND BUS TICKETS to EJTN’s Finance Unit*:
European Judicial Training Network (EJTN)
Finance Unit, Study Visits, c/o Aziza Boussouab
Rue du Commerce, 123
Within 3 months after the activity and provided that the file is complete, EJTN makes the final payment to the participant.
* EJTN Secretariat strongly recommends the participants to keep a copy of all the original documents sent.