The webinar series organised under the EJTN Administrative Law portfolio offer on “Jurisprudence Updates: most important decisions of the European Court of Justice relevant for Administrative Judges”will continuous with new episodes in 2022.
Three webinar sessions will take place in October 2022 as follows:
- 5th of Oct h 10.00- 11.30 Brussels time: EUCJ Case Law on Tax Law;
- 7th of Oct h 10.00- 11.30 Brussels time : EUCJ Case Law on Environmental Law;
- 12th of Oct h 10.00- 11.30 Brussels time : EUCJ Case Law on Asylum Law;
- 14th of Oct h 10.00- 11.30 Brussels time : EUCJ Case Law on Data Protection.
The goal of this webinar series is to provide with a wide spectrum of the most recent developments of the case-law from the European Court of Justice in different fields of interest, especially for Administrative Judges.
Each episode will foresee the participation of leading experts and practitioners in the field, who will guide participants through the most important recent cases.
Free Registration Format
Introductory Level for Administrative Judges /Prosecutors/ Court Staff
Application Process and number of participants:
Deadline for applications:
By 15th of September interested participants can register directly in the EJTN Online System of Participants (OSP) via the link here.
Registered participants will receive the links to access the respective webinar rooms via e-mail by the 4th of October 2022.
Each webinar will be held always at h 10.00 Brussels time for 1h and 30 minutes as follows:
- 15 minutes introduction
- 45 minutes presentation
- 30 minutes for questions and answers
1. EUCJ Case Law on Tax Law
2. EUCJ Case Law on Environmental Law
3. EUCJ Case Law on Asylum Law
4. EUCJ Case Law on Data Protection