This half day webinar will consist of theoretical and practical parts. Theoretical part will focus on the three parts of crisis management: pre-crisis, crisis response, and post-crisis. Moreover, it will deal with the importance of transparency in times of crisis and the damaging effects of ignoring the issue.
The topics will be further discussed and developed in group work, while also practicing the communication skills. Participants will be also asked to complete a pre-task questionnaire) prior to the event.
Results of pre-questionnaire will be handled in the webinar. Focus will be in three main themes:
- Crafting a plan in case of a crisis: participants experiences about “plans”
- Effectively communicating with your judiciary
- Learning from problems to be proactive instead of reactive: sharing experiences on-line between the leaders: issues, which troubles them most (for. ex. covid / remote working etc.)
- to increase participants knowledge about crisis management theory,
- develop participants communication and crisis management skills
- share participants ideas, benchmark etc.
Court leaders / presidents and chief prosecutors or deputies
Number of selected participants per country:
All applications must be submitted through the candidates' national EJTN member institution.
Upon invitation by EJTN, participants register via EJTN online platform to which they receive access.
Number of participants:
XX (including X experts)
Deadline: July 16th, 2021