This seminar aims at developing the participants’ skills for conducting the online and hybrid training sessions, as well as their methodological knowledge and understanding of how to apply interactive methods, and techniques, including e-tools. This event will focus on the following topics: interactive methods, and techniques, including also the methodology for using interactive e-tools; what have been the experiences and best practices in the times of pandemic (discussion with participants about the challenges they faced to keep the virtual classed attractive).
- Explain the advantages of using online and hybrd training sessions in judicial training;
- Give the overview of the different interactive methods and tools in the process of online and hybrid training sessions;
- Describe the roles of the trainer in an online and hybrid learning environment;
- Summarize the best practices of online and hybrid training sessions in the times of pandemic
Trainers involved in train-the-trainers’ activities at national level
Number of selected participants per country: One
All applications must be submitted through the candidates' national EJTN member institution.
Upon invitation by EJTN, participants register via EJTN online platform to which they receive access.
After the event, reimbursement is processed via EJTN online platform.
- Financial Form
- Promoter form
- Frequently asked questions
Number of participants:
40 (including 5 experts)
Deadline: 23 August 2021