A day and a half seminar addressed to representatives of national training institutions who are going to coordinate activities organized by EJTN in 2021. The seminar will focus on increasing awareness about Activity Coordinators’ role and responsibilities and improving participants’ abilities of applying training concepts and choosing the most appropriate training methods for traditional face-to face and online training. During the seminar there will be a forum created to allow more expert participants to share their experiences and the best practices thereof. There will be special session devoted to the managing an event addressed to adult learners who are the members of judiciary, as well as the use of the Network’s tools and database.
The work in smaller groups will be used to make the seminar more practical and provide the participants with opportunity of more active participation.
After the course the participant will be able to:
- draft the concept of the activity and its learning objectives;
- manage the event, including time and experts management;
- collaborate with the EJTN Secretariat with regard to the tools and database available and to be filled in by Activity Coordinators;
- prepare complete and applicable evaluation reports.
Appointed EJTN Activity Coordinators
All applications must be submitted through the candidates' national EJTN member institution.
Upon invitation by EJTN, participants register via EJTN online platform to which they receive access.
After the event, reimbursement is processed via EJTN online platform.
- Terms and conditions of participation - Financial form
- Frequently asked questions
- Promoter form
Number of participants: 46 (including 4 experts)
Deadline for application: 19 February 2021