The conference aims to sum up the three year training programme which has started in 2019 and which covers Leadership training activites together with the Presidential exchanges.
It will present the outcomes of EJTN’s leadership training portfolio on Personal Leadership, Leadership in Communication and Change management, with reference to The Judicial Training Methods Guidelines, published by the JTM WG in2019 .
- The conference hopes to provide a platform for the participants to evaluate the impact of leadership training and participation at the presidential exchanges on their professional lives
- To raise the awareness on the importance of training judicial leaders;
- Promoting the idea of networking among European judiciary;
- To share the best practices on leadership training and addressing the challenges in the area.
Court leaders, judges, chief and head prosecutors, who participated in the leadership exchanges and leadership training activities of EJTN.
Number of selected participants per country: Two
All applications must be submitted through the candidates' national EJTN member institution.
Upon invitation by EJTN, participants register via EJTN online platform to which they receive access.
After the event, reimbursement is processed via EJTN online platform.
- Terms and conditions of participation/ Financial form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Promoter form
Number of participants: 65 (including 5 experts)
Deadline for application: 28 October 2021