Aim of the seminar: offer a training session on the following aspects:
- Best practices and success stories from other institutions. Because challenges are common to several countries and solutions can be shared accordingly;
- The „70.20.10“rule showing how important is on job training where 70% of the knowledge people receive from job related experience, 20% from interaction with others and only 10% by formal training.
- How to cooperate with mentors for maximum benefit of trainees, mentors and institutions
The seminar will allow as practical exercises and tools on:
- mentors evaluation,
- What are the criteria on selecting mentors
- How the organization can support current mentors: how to foster mentors’ friendly mentality, find support and cooperation with mentors and encourage newly appointed judges to seek for mentorship
training institutions (initial training providers/organizers
Number of selected participants per country: One
All applications must be submitted through the candidates' national EJTN member institution.
Upon invitation by EJTN, participants register via EJTN online platform to which they receive access.
After the event, reimbursement is processed via EJTN online platform.
MAPS and DIRECTIONS to reach the Academy (JAK):
- JAK map
- Directions by car and train
- Map walk from Konigs Wusterhausen Train Station
- Map JAK grounds
Number of participants: 35 (including experts)
Deadline for application: 08 January 2020