Webinar registration open: THE EPPO - investigations and prosecutions to fight crimes against the financial interests of the EU
It is with great pride that the European Judicial Training Network (EJTN) opens registration to a new, webinar, which will run on 25 March 2019 starting from 14:00 until 15:30.
Join EJTN for these skills-enhancing webinar! And, don't forget to tell your colleagues about these webinars!
Registration is open now! Registration is easy and quick.
This webinar is aimed at raising awareness and providing a better understanding of the creation and setting up of the European Public Prosecutor’s Office (EPPO): a unique body called to play a key role in the EU Criminal Justice panorama in the years to come and created to investigate, prosecute and bring to judgement offences against the Union’s financial interests.
- To raise awareness of those offences under the PIF Directive to be subject as a case under the EPPO competence
- To provide a better understanding of EPPO’s structure and organization: role of the Chief Prosecutor, European Prosecutors and European Delegates Prosecutors (EDPs)
- Tasks of the EPPO - Judicial review - Operations and cooperation with national authorities
- MS not participating at EPPO
- Relations with EUROJUST, OLAF, EUROPOL
Judges and prosecutors, preferably those involved or to be involved in economic and financial investigations, corruption and fraud cases, judicial cooperation in criminal matters, cross-border investigations and prosecutions.