More than 80 participants gathered virtually at the online training offered by EJTN on the last day of April. The event was dedicated to EJTN’s Activity Coordinators, who are in charge of designing, planning and implementing training activities.
The main objectives of the training were carefully followed by the experts involved in preparation and delivery of the training:
- Getting familiar with the online technology and its functions;
- Raising awareness on the EJTN webinar methodology;
- Understanding the steps in planning and organizing a webinar;
- Identifying the roles and tasks of an activity coordinator;
- Experimenting interactions specific to a webinar.
The event aimed at proving that an online training can be interactive, by using methods like physical warm up exercises, breakout rooms exercises, presentations and large group discussions and polls, short surveys, whiteboard interaction.
Live streaming platforms comparison, video conferencing platforms comparison or communication tips were also on the agenda.
Participants were given the occasion to share and gain experience on how to transform a face-to-face seminar into a webinar.
The recipe for a successful online training: Choose the platform that is easy to use, intuitive and enables contact sharing and interaction, prepare various interactive exercises and go for it!