One of the main aims of the EJTN Strategy Plan 2014-2020 is “to assure high standards of quality of European judicial training and promote quality standards for national judicial training”. EJTN provides E-Learning courses as one of the tools to increase the level of knowledge among the European judiciaries. National training institutions provide as well similar tools, and they are increasing according to the new conceptions of training. Hence the need to implement E-tools that fulfill both learners' expectations and trainers' goals. Participants will be presented the current E-learning methods and e-tools, as well the challenges faced by the online learning methodology regarding the learners’ expectations and the learning objectives. The EJTN Guidelines on Evaluation will serve as reference in the different workshops where participants will analyze the expectations and objectives of the learners, how to determine them beforehand and how to develop correctly the e-learning tools with the daily practices of the trainers and their institutions.
The general aims of the seminar:
- Determine the learners’ expectations/learning objectives of an E-course, distinguishing between different types of content, and whether actual E-courses fulfill those expectations/objectives;
- Develop skills of analysis to solve the practical problems of e-training.
- Being able to to implement successfull e-learning and e-courses both for trainers and learners;
- Deepen the participants knowledge on different tools used by the institutions represented;
- Reach an outcome on the best practices on e-courses and e-learning.
Judicial trainers, training providers, training institutions, heads of programs
Number of selected participants per country: One
All applications must be submitted through the candidates' national EJTN member institution.
Upon invitation by EJTN, participants register via EJTN online platform to which they receive access.
After the event, reimbursement is processed via EJTN online platform.
Number of participants: 35 (including experts)
Deadline for application: 18 April 2019