The conference is targeted at criminal law judges and public prosecutors who deal with juvenile criminal matters.
It will focus on the following topics:
- The psychology of the formation of children and adolescents
- The criminal maturity of juvenile and adolescent offenders
- The basic principles of mental disturbances
- The boundary between “deviant”, but still habitual adolescent behaviour and mental disturbances
- Measures of criminal prevention and therapeutic measures in the presence of juvenile lawbreakers
- Problems related to the development and criminal prognosis for juveniles
- Possibility to bring in “one’s own cases” for the purpose of clarifying juridical questions.