The conference is targeted at family court judges.
The following thematic complexes shall be treated in lectures and discussions:
- Basic characteristics of international private law with reference to family-/domestic relations law
- In-depth treatment of issues of international family-/domestic relations law
- Practical questions regarding the implementation of international agreements pertaining to family law / domestic relations legislation
- Issues of foreign legal systems regarding family-/domestic relations law which are relevant for German courts
- International procedural law in family issues
- Intercultural backgrounds.