This conference is targeted at criminal court judges and public prosecutors.
The following topics will be addressed in lectures and discussions:
- Basic principles of extradition and execution assistance as well as other mutual legal assistance in criminal matters
- New features occasioned by legal instruments, especially by the Council of Europe and the European Union
- The law of selected states and the European Union, to the extent relevant for international cooperation
- International criminal jurisdiction
- Confiscation of proceeds in cases involving foreign countries.