The conference is targeted at administrative court judges from all levels of jurisdiction.
The following topics will be treated in lectures and discussions:
- Protection against noise in the Immission Control Act and in the planning law
- Assessment of air pollution by industrial facilities
- Protection against air pollution in court practice
- Assessment of odour immissions
- Immission control and planning law
- Light immission
- Wind turbines and biogas installations
- Mobile communication transmission facilities
- Particulate matter
- Technical Instructions on Air Quality Control 2002.