The conference is targeted at judges who are concerned with banking and capital market law matters.
It intends to give an overview of the current developments and the practice of national banking and capital market law and its international embedding.
The following topics shall be dealt with in detail:
- Financial markets in the area of conflict between competition and regulation - an economic and legal analysis
- Development of national banking and capital market law
- Development of European banking and capital market law
- Current problems of financial services supervision and court decisions on financial services supervision law
- Legal problems of the issue market
- Legal problems of the securities trade (in particular dealings on the stock exchange)
- Investor protection laws and measures to protect investor confidence.