This conference is targeted at criminal court judges who deal with cases involving the protection of minors, at guardianship court judges, as well as at public prosecutors. The following topics will be addressed in lectures and discussions :
- Problems at the main hearing, particularly in examining child victims as witnesses
- Police protection of victims
- Psychological effects on the victims and potential strains imposed by the proceeding
- Evaluation of credibility
- Previous decisions of the Federal Court of Justice on both procedural and substantive law.