The conference is targeted at judges dealing with legal administrative issues.
Particularly the following topic complexes shall be treated in lectures and discussions:
- Current issues regarding the Residence Act
- Current issues on the topic of legal procedures regarding asylum
- Official investigations and the attainment of evidence in asylum procedures
- The acquisition of information and the practice in rulings of the Federal Office for the Recognition of Foreign Refugees
- Implementation problems, determination of identity, passport procurement, deportation
- Traumatized refugees
- European legal requirements imposed upon the design of legislation regarding asylum and aliens.