This year's THEMIS Competition
All the details of the current year's THEMIS Competition may be found from the THEMIS project page.
THEMIS was created, financed and run from 2006 to 2009 by the Portuguese Centre from the Judiciary Studies (CEJ) and the National Institute of Magistracy of Romania (NIM).
In 2010, the Competition became an EJTN activity and steps were then taken to adapt and enlarge its format in order to recognize its importance in cross-border training in European Law.
THEMIS Competition aims to:
- promote a forum of discussion on European and International Law topics,
- promote the exchange of experience between participants,
- obtain and spread interesting and useful theses on the chosen subjects,
- encourage the development of the critical thinking and communication skills,
- promote and foster relationships among participants from across the European judiciaries represented in the Competition.
The current rules of the THEMIS Competition:
Past THEMIS Competitions
Learn about past THEMIS Competitions:
(open access for all)